Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have FINALLY updated my site! I had planned to do so after the show last November but was unable to, and unable to until now due to numb arms...but...it's done! I have two small parts to finish off (video and upcoming shows) but I was so close I thought it best to go ahead and upload. :)

So, please visit, comment in the guestbook, tell me what you think and if you find any bad links or missing pictures!

http://mephisto.schoolsubjects.com

RN

·
Registered
153 Posts
renichms said:
I have FINALLY updated my site! I had planned to do so after the show last November but was unable to, and unable to until now due to numb arms...but...it's done! I have two small parts to finish off (video and upcoming shows) but I was so close I thought it best to go ahead and upload. :)

So, please visit, comment in the guestbook, tell me what you think and if you find any bad links or missing pictures!

http://mephisto.schoolsubjects.com

RN
Looks good. But I was just wondering, were you going to get the round fog lights to go in the empty holes on your Bruizer cover?? It doesn't look right without them.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Finally...updated...

CircuitSky said:

Looks good. But I was just wondering, were you going to get the round fog lights to go in the empty holes on your Bruizer cover?? It doesn't look right without them.
I will be getting the lights. There are none that fit locally so I will have to order them. I emailed Race and Street a week or two ago and have yet to get a reply. Their online ordering for the light kit is not working.

RN

·
Registered
300 Posts
Havent looked yet, but will in a second...How's your numbness coming??? ...................................Harrie

·
Registered
300 Posts
OK, Now I looked....Great Site even greater PT. Hope to meet you this year at one of the events.......................Harrie

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Nice site...awesome car...OMG where do you find the peeps who want to have sex with your CAR??? LMAO!!!!!!!! Seriously...Very COOL!!!! BIG THUMBS UP!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Looking good Rob, nice job on the site. Now, how about more pics of the car, esp the graphics.

·
Registered
17,709 Posts
Gotta admit, RN, that I'm not a fan of those "squiggly" paint accents, but as long as you like it... the shaving looks great. So does the 914. Reminds me of when I had my orange 914-6.

You've done about all you can do with the exterior and interior, so I guess the turbo is next, eh? ;)

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not sure where these people get ideas on what to post in a guestbook but unless they're outright hostile or REALLY foul, I leave them.

As far as the car goes, next full round of pics will prolly come at the same time as videos, and be once I finish off this stage of upgrades. Got a new battery to put in, neons to get working (inside and out), computer and screen to install, 60,000 mile work to be done, plus lots of tiny touches with the car...it mya be a couple of weeks.

Harrie, been taking steps to keep feeling in hands. Ibuprofen, less time on computer, and been using hot water to get feeling back too (works...hands hurt like hell a few hours later...means I got feeling! ;) ), and gonna buy wrist splint thingies soon.

After all that for the car, JOEM, your guess as to what is next looks very accurate...followed by the most expensive steps involving cutting and new hinges and back doors...

RN

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Your Pt is definitely one awesome cuiser !! Love the new paint job and carrover into the inside ! Thumbs up.

:x

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fujmon said:
Tweak yer ride while yer still young, financially unencumbered, and single ;)
Exactly. ;)

RN

1 - 17 of 17 Posts