Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really don’t know the last time she ran, as it’s been through several people before me, but we got her to run after a few hours of work. 88k miles already and more to come. This was only a test to make sure she actually ran when we bring her to the shop, we’re going through the engine.
Click the text below to watch
First Startup

·
Registered
87 CSX, 88 Shadow, 89 CSX
169 Posts
Really don’t know the last time she ran, as it’s been through several people before me, but we got her to run after a few hours of work. 88k miles already and more to come. This was only a test to make sure she actually ran when we bring her to the shop, we’re going through the engine.
Click the text below to watch
First Startup
Awesome! I bet you're happy about that. Let's keep these old turbo dodges on the road

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,397 Posts
Is it idling yet? That sounds like misfiring from a blown head gasket. The reason that many of these cars are parked and abandoned. Where are you located GTurboZ? I help people get stuff running if they are anywhere near St. Louis Missouri.

·
Registered
1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is it idling yet? That sounds like misfiring from a blown head gasket. The reason that many of these cars are parked and abandoned. Where are you located GTurboZ? I help people get stuff running if they are anywhere near St. Louis Missouri.
It didn’t run long. Fuel system isn’t working so just poured a little fuel in which is why. Ran it for longer another time and it idled great actually. Thanks though but I’m all set 😁

1 - 9 of 9 Posts