Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Florida members

3557 Views 31 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  hobiercr
:hello2:

Are there any members in the Tampa Florida area?

:First TD:
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
I am here in Clermont!!:fingersx:
I never see any TD's out around Clermont anymore... I live near the new autozone they put in right by 455 and 50.

KJ
Live by Lake Louisa. Have a 83 1/2 Shelby Charger
How about us planning a GTG someplace centrally located sometime in the near future.
How about us planning a GTG someplace centrally located sometime in the near future.
well, i meet up with a couple guys locally at a car meet every Tuesday night behind buffalo wild wings here in Clermont on highway 27 if anyone is interested. It's not a huge car meet normally around 20 to 30 cars mostly american cars. I am always there either in one of my lebarons or my mustang.
well, i meet up with a couple guys locally at a car meet every Tuesday night behind buffalo wild wings here in Clermont on highway 27 if anyone is interested. It's not a huge car meet normally around 20 to 30 cars mostly american cars. I am always there either in one of my lebarons or my mustang.
Will try to get there. Did not know about this. Anyone else have a spot you usually go??:cool:
I'm in Saint Cloud
Rolling Thunder, I'm trying to reach you about the shelby interior panels. Your message box is full. Musqlar 55 in St. Pete. Thanks.
haha Sarasota all the way... just finished painting my 83.5 shelby charger all blue silver ground effects are gonna be on soon. :D
i will be at the Orlando speedway in Bithlo on Sunday the 9th. with the hemi truck club. I will be racing my hemi Ram.

Will be parked at the 1000 ft mark. Come out and join us.

R/T
Ruskin, adjacent to Sun City Center. halfway between Tampa and Sarasota
I'm in Dunedin. I'd be up for a meet if anyone wants to get together. Probably wont be driving my TD though!
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.