Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
isnt it about time to start getting together another florida turbo dodge meet, I personaly think another over night (hotel) meet would be awsome. Possibly orlando/kissemmee area. mabye we could get a decent ammount of people being somewhat centraly located.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Re: FL TD Meet?

A meet would be great. Lets agree on a venue and then we can set the date. I am open to anything. An overnight meet would be cool as well. I had a great time in St Augustine.

Also keep in mind Garlits is right around the corner! I know its not the most popular venue for FWD enthusiasts but it does attract some cars that don’t show up to the local meets.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts

I for one will NEVER go back to Garlits, not even to look. It is a complete waste IMHO, but I am up for some other stuff. Of course I gotta get the car back in drivable condition first and with school already underway my time is pretty limited(a well as funds). :(

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

The old town venue is very cool and the suites at old town (hotel) is very affordable and right next door, and rooms can sleep 4-6 people. lets pick a weekend and go for it. the only thing we have to keep in mind if we want to show our type of cars there, they only allow the FWD/newer stuff on friday nights. but just getting a bunch of TD guys together to have fun is defanitly cool.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts

i made it to an olde town meet back in march of 08!!

had a blast meeting some of the FL guys and i even took the plunge on the 350 foot bird dive!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts

:party1:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts

You know Orlando dodge is having their Moparty this Sat the 14TH, We could have a impromptu meet at the Soccer fields next to there? The red R/T is half painted & the white one is peeling but still running so were up for a meet soon. Dave

1 - 20 of 83 Posts