Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to have a winter meet, my car probly won't be up for another couple weeks to a month sooo how about a tampa/clearwater meet up? say in january or feb?
*We can
meet up on a friday night at Sunshine dragstrip 1/8th mile track,
*after the track go out to courtney campbelle or gandy find some meets and invade them turbododge style.
*Then head to a place to get food and eat
then to a hotel for party/sleep
*meet up at 10am at the hotel and go to eat breakfast,
*then go to a park and have a bbq.
*later on go on a nice lil cruise from clearwater to tampa airport for maybe a photoshoot
*then some late nite rice beating
*then food
*then hotel or home

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
The problem with a meet in Florida, is that not many people would like to travel far. I, IMO, would like a meet somewhere here close to Orlando. Mount Dora has always been the choice for meets.

Another thing, is that meets at any track, will not work out. So, I don't know about that one. But, if you were to have a meet somewhere in a big park and a b-b-q, that would be fun.

Later

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well could go to the orlando sunresort hotel, and wekiwia springs, that's where i just went w. florida3s

·
Registered
143 Posts
I am trying to get this from a friend,

It has a bad transmission. The reason is that I got off a 89 turbo Voyager the engine, transmission, computer, harness, and every sensor and device in the engine bay.

So, I want to put them together. I have the factory manuals for both years (89 and 92) so I can repin the firewall connector and add/subtract other pins as needed. Will this be easy? I doubt it, but it will be fun.

I hide in Gainesville.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I have my only running TD for sale. I'd be happy to deliver it to a meet.

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well we could have a meet for my 21st birthday? My birthday is sunday march 9th, So we could meet at a orlando speedworld on the friday before and run at the track then stay at the orlando sun resort (it's about $90) get up at like 10am go get food somewhere near by...go to wekiwa springs, for a bar b que, find local car meet(i don't know my way around orlando) we can go on a big cruise maybe cruise to jacksonville or something? Then back to the hotel to party.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.