Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Route 66 Magazine is providing a SPECIAL OFFER from now until the start of our event - August 1st (or while supplies last)...

25% off their Route 66 Car Flags
Regularly $12.95

Here's the link ---> ROUTE 66 - CONVOY CAR FLAGS

All you have to do when placing your order online or calling them, is to mention our MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS ON ROUTE 66 event and they will provide you 25% OFF your purchase of the Route 66 Car Flags.

Order yours now and Fly Your Flag On Route 66.

Great way to identify your PT Convoy...

(I just ordered mine) ;)

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Think I'll get one - this would be one way to spot other cruisers on the road headed to the event! :)

Maybe we should come up with various ways for people to advertise they're going to the event to generate some spontaneous caravans? 8-|

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Has anyone recvd. their flag yet? I ordered mine over 2 weeks ago and have not heard a word from them since.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
at58 said:

Thanks for the update Big.
No Problem, buddy... :)

Spoke to Sandi on the phone and you should see them arrive early next week... we surprised them with the order and she had to order a couple more from her warehouse.

If you need to email them anytime in the future, their email, phone number, fax number and address are listed on their website.

Route 66 Magazine
P.O. Box 66
Laughlin, NV 89028

PH: 702-299-0856 · FAX: 702-299-0896

General email:
[email protected]

or reach Sandy direct at:
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
GOT MY FLAG, A COPY OF THE MAGAZINE (TO WHICH I SUBSCRIBED) & SOME RT66 STICKERS TODAY.....I'M READY TO GO....(OOPS, GOTTA GET THE TURBO INSTALLED NEXT WEEK...THEN I'M READY TO GO!!!)

D
0 Posts
Getting us one

What a fun bunch of folks. Ordered a Route 66 flag today. We will start to fly the flag at the border and hopefully pick up a few on the way. Stopping in Springfield to soak up some local history for a day or so b4 the meet. Any other suggestions on what to do in your great state? Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing that car (the turbo).

lol

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Getting us one

[email][email protected][/email] said:
Stopping in Springfield to soak up some local history for a day or so b4 the meet. Any other suggestions on what to do in your great state?
As for Illinois... There are some great tourist things to see along the old Route 66. We'll be starting a thread on those things soon...

As for things to do in St. Louis... We could keep you busy for weeks on end...

Look here for things to do in St. Lou.... Meet Me In St. Louis On Route 66 Event Thread

1 - 20 of 67 Posts