Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post in the turbododge forum. Normally i can find everything i need, but i have ran across this problem---If i use a honda radiator so that i can use a same side inlet/outlet intercooler, is there anyway i can keep my air conditioning? This is my daily driver and i'd like to keep my a/c. if you cannot keep your a/c with this setup, can anyone give me an idea of another setup in which i can?

Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and the intercooler pipes will still fit? would i be better off just getting a different style intercooler and trying to route the piping through to the passenger side and back to the intake?

·
Legendary Driver
10,963 Posts
you can run pipes beside the a/c condensor by the frame rails by opening 2 factory holes. Here's my cummins i/c in my daytona. Cummins IC in Daytona Lebaron would be the same. Enough room for 3" pipes if you needed that size. But 2.5" fit just fine.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I've got a cummins intercooler in my Daytona as well. I modified my pipe routing last year. Now both pipes come out beside the battery tray area (rather that one by the alternator and one by the battery). Cleans up the engine bay as well without having all that intercooler tubing snake around the AC across by the distributor etc. Probably gets less heat soaked Ithe intercooler piping) not sitting behind the rad. I'd take some pics, but the car's covered up and under snow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts