Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked this car up locally (northern NJ) about 15 years ago with plots and schemes of cleaning it up and having a little gas-sipping turbo sleeper. Life got in the way and it's still sitting, almost exactly as I bought it, with a few more bruises due to some unfortunate jackassery that occurred in the storage yard that resulted in the pass door, front fenders, and the lower front fascia being damaged when someone tried to drag a car out from next to it and instead dragged the car alongside it. Other than the dings and dents, the car is original and surprisingly complete. The only Shelby-specific piece that's missing is the trunk emblem, (another unfortunate price of storing it). The rare bits: steering wheel, Shelby specific body panels, the serial badge on the dash and on the radsupport, wheels, etc are all accounted for. The body is decently solid - the only real rust being in the dr floor pan and the pass side rocker. The interior is pretty clean and complete and all glass is good. Mechanically, the car runs off a spray bottle of starter fluid (I assume bad fuel pump), and it hasn't been on the road in a LONG time so will need to be trailered home, and should be gone through mechanically before ya start blowing the doors off of unsuspecting fox bodies.
I'd love to see someone restore this to its prior glory. I wish I could keep it but I won't be getting to it any time soon, so it's time to let it go. The title is clear. Questions are welcome, and you can come to see it if you'd like. The car is located in northern NJ and is being sold as-is where-is. As mentioned above, it will need to be trailered.

$2250.
(call 973-214-5792 for questions/interest)

44B818A9-5225-47B6-B66B-CDEBC14A3534.jpeg

F076F630-E0AE-4991-B09F-8A29CE0CFD70.jpeg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts