1200W Peak, 600W RMS power handling
2 Used from April 2006 to October 2007
1 Brand New, in box, never seen power
2 Kicker G10L7 Grills
Grills for 10” Solo-Baric Subwoofers
1 Ported Enclosure for 2, S10L7 Subwoofers
Box Measurements: 30”L x 26”W x 14”H, 5.05 Cu/Ft and is Tuned to 37Hz
Port on drivers side front face of box and measures: 3.5”W x 12.5”H x 10.8”L

All equipment, minus one new subwoofer, installed in April of 2006 into a 2004 Dodge Stratus Coupe. Car has done a best of 142.7 DB with this equipment, and has won many stereo competitions in the UP/Wisconsin. Also took 8th Place at dbDrag World Finals on October 13th 2007. All used equipment is in perfect working condition, and visually shows little to no physical wear. New subwoofer has never been installed or seen power. All equipment is currently available for viewing/demo in above-mentioned vehicle, and I can include all original boxes and packaging.

Prices as follows; 2 Subwoofers with grills mounted/wired in box at 1 Ohm, Amp mounted on rack that mounts on box, and 8 gauge speaker wiring from Amp to Subs…$550
New Subwoofer…$150
Package Price for Everything…$650

Feel free to check prices for this equipment locally, and online, this price is less than 50% MSRP, and this comes with a box custom build for these subs (no tiny/sealed, EBAY specials).

If interested, or Questions, Call Matt. Cell: 906-399-1740, Work (Advance Auto Parts): 906-233-1417

I can deliver the equipment within a few hundred miles for a price. (not sure how much, would have to figure out gas) and can bring it in the vehicle to demo, but only if there is a decent place to take it all out (which would take probably an hour or so)...if im delivering it, payment would have to be via paypal cause im not driving wherever so someone can finger-f**k my subs and then pass on the system...lol...would only consider shipping single new sub, probably looking at 20-30 to ship, its not exactally light.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Obviously id rather not seperate any of it since its been designed to work together. If i give up trying to sell it as a complete setup i would consider seperating the parts, but at the moment, unless you can find someone to buy the rest of it, im not splitting the amp and two subs up. If thats the case then 250 for the amp, 300 for the two subs in the box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts