Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a forged 2.2 crankshaft that needs turned. (make offer) Also freshly powdercoated black turbo valve cover. Also 3 inch turbonetics swing valve for sale. Ill look over at the offers that i will get. I understand i dont have any respect on this site yet because i am kinda new but take a look at the super60 turbo that im selling on ebay i have 100% feedback and do not rip people off, i just need to get rid of everything that i am not using in my garage so i can fix my other car!!! I can list the stuff through ebay if anyone would like to do it that way.. also i forgot i have a 2 piece black intake manifold with fuel rail and throttle body on it. make me an offer.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
i have a forged 2.2 crankshaft that needs turned. (make offer) Also freshly powdercoated black turbo valve cover. Also 3 inch turbonetics swing valve for sale. Ill look over at the offers that i will get. I understand i dont have any respect on this site yet because i am kinda new but take a look at the super60 turbo that im selling on ebay i have 100% feedback and do not rip people off, i just need to get rid of everything that i am not using in my garage so i can fix my other car!!! I can list the stuff through ebay if anyone would like to do it that way.. also i forgot i have a 2 piece black intake manifold with fuel rail and throttle body on it. make me an offer.

$50 for the 2-Piece and the Crankshaft. Yes, I am being an ass, but I believe you have to post a price, and I'm sure you'd rather do that than receive more insulting offers....that is of course unless you like my offer. ;)

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
more info on the crank? also to let you know, you have to list a price. you can list
XX.00 amount or best offer, that way your covered. auctions are for ebay, not here..
please pm me with the info on the crank, like what year motor, was it T2, T3, T4.. massiratti?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
okay well the crank spun a bearing and sent metal shavings through all the journals, i think it will clean up pretty easily with 20 under. I dont know what one of these is worth that is why i said make offer so how about 100$ obo on the crank 170 obo on the intake 250 for the swing valve and 125 for the valve cover. Everything is OBO and does not include shipping.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
got your reply, thanks. yes let me know the number on the block, and the forging code on the crank. maybe a good res pic of the crank? .020 sounds like it got wiped out pretty good... ok let me know:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts