Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this car on a used car lot today. I remember this car and another GLHS on this lot 10-15 years ago but they weren't for sale. Now its out on the front line. Somebody save this car! Interior is near mint. The body is weathered but not that bad. Everything appears to be there too.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
where exactly is it and how much?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont know how much, there was nowbody there. The interior didnt look faded at all, the leather shift knob was worn everything was there and pretty clean. The car is in Frackville, PA off of interstate 81. The car lots phone # is 570 874 1570

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good luck calling! Seems like a place with not much activity. Everytime i stopped there to look at a car there was nobody there. This car has been sitting there a long time. It was covered up behind his garage. My jaw dropped when i saw it out.

·
Administrator
10,120 Posts
looks like a steel if you can hunt them down. Hope it gets a good home

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im pretty sure the odometer showed 30k. and would be willing to bet thats all this car has on it! I remember this car sitting on this lot in the early 90's. It still has faded marker on the window that says not for sale. My dad remembers this car from back then and he said it has to be the same car. Back then there was 2 87 glhs' on that lot and he said they were both not for sale.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did anyone buy this car??? I went by that car lot this past weekend and there wasnt a car on the lot!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update! I heard the guy who owned this car pulled the engine and crushed the car! From what i hear he had no title for the car thats why it wasnt for sale.

·
Administrator
10,120 Posts
there are a lot of ways to get a title, too bad this type of thing happens

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know there is! The kid next door to me with the GLHS told me this. He said he did that to both of them he had. Explains why they said not for sale. What an a--hole!!! Makes me sick!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts