Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week I found a 89 CSX with only 8500 miles on it, I am still working to prove the low mileage with a Car Fax and some dealer records.
The car has been sitting outside for the past few years so the paint is badly faded and it has some dents and dings but all of the Shelby parts are still on it. I forgot to look at the tires to see if they were original. The car is so far up in the weeds that I was not willing to risk snake bites or wasp stings to get the VIN#. the guy that told me about the car did hear it run last year.
What would this CSX be worth if I do found out that it has the correct miles?

·
Registered
40 Posts
This week I found a 89 CSX with only 8500 miles on it, I am still working to prove the low mileage with a Car Fax and some dealer records.
The car has been sitting outside for the past few years so the paint is badly faded and it has some dents and dings but all of the Shelby parts are still on it. I forgot to look at the tires to see if they were original. The car is so far up in the weeds that I was not willing to risk snake bites or wasp stings to get the VIN#. the guy that told me about the car did hear it run last year.
What would this CSX be worth if I do found out that it has the correct miles?
Did you close the deal on this one?

Cheers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts