Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I need a front air dam for my '89 lancer shelby, I don't know where to get one or how rare these are to find hehe. But even a point in the right direction will be much appreciated!

Thanks, Zach.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi I have an 89 lancer shelby that was hit lightly from behind and the insurance to want to scrap it so I might be parting it out in the next week or selling it as is with completely driveable will know by the end of the week. They are very hard to find. Mine is in great shape except for the rear bumper

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi I have an 89 lancer shelby that was hit lightly from behind and the insurance to want to scrap it so I might be parting it out in the next week or selling it as is with completely driveable will know by the end of the week. They are very hard to find. Mine is in great shape except for the rear bumper
Can you shoot me some pics? [email protected]

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
PM'd ya - interested in whole car

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anything on the car? did you sell it, would you want to sell parts? need some info

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP

been a while, still need a front air dam. I'm trying to get the car ready for paint and I need all the trim :p

Anyone selling?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts