Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to fast because this jack*** was in a hurry and i bumped into a curb n broke my front neon. I was told at the shop where i got it installed at and they said they will replace it for free and its not a bad thing, half of the tubes broke and the wiring broke off.

Gotta go back tomorrow to see what can be done.. to see if its still free or not because the electrician guy wasn't in so i gotta let him see this himself.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I hope everyone thing comes out okay. I've got my front neon tucked up under the air dam right behind the radiator support. I hate it when people try and rush me while I'm driving, I generally go really slow then just to piss them off.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Haha Fujimon, my friend has something similar on his Jeep...

I guess the rear window washer sprung a leak, and when I was behind him one day he, uh, *marked his territory* all over my Cruiser x(

·
Registered
11,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Went by the shop, the Electrician Guy took off the broken tube and they ordered a new one so I don't have to pay anything, its gonna be free for the tube and the install for free. Sounds good. So My PT will be glowing in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Cruizin2k said:
Went by the shop, the Electrician Guy took off the broken tube and they ordered a new one so I don't have to pay anything, its gonna be free for the tube and the install for free. Sounds good. So My PT will be glowing in the next few weeks.
That's good that you are getting it fixed for free. My front one also broke back in Nov. I wrote the guy I bought them off and sent money for a replacement. The guy ends up sending me 2 neons replacements, plus they were the wrong color. So I had to send them back. So now I'm waiting for him to send the right colors.

·
Registered
311 Posts
MINE ARE ALSO NOT WORKING, PROBALLY THE DAM SNOW, KNOCKED THEM LOOSE, NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING WITH THERM UNTIL WARM WEATHER GETS HERE. :-{

1 - 10 of 10 Posts