Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I bought a new car for my wife, so the Sundance has to go. This is what I have for sale. 1987 Plymouth Sundance. Chassis has 138000 Kilometers on it. When I purchased this car (October 04) it had a rod knock. The motor has been changed, and while we changed it, we converted it to blow-through. This is not the original motor that came with the car.

The head, intake manifold, and exhaust manifold have been ported by Sean Baker in Tillsonburg, Ontario. All 3 look absolutely mint.

The car has a T1 Garrett, converted to TII status. (Clocking and inlet adapter) Turbo is solid. Hardly any play at all.

Car is LM/PM, but has been converted to TII status (Based on this website)

Floors have been repaired, but they were not that severe to begin with. The previous owner repaired the floors himself, and did a bang-up job. The car was painted white in october when we did the conversion. Car has been keep IN MY GARAGE since October. Since it was painted, it has seen NO snow. Interior is Blue, and it on decent shape. Not Immaculate, but better than most.

Car is about 1 full day from running. Little things like wires needing to re-connected after the conversion, Valve cover install, Fuel Rail, and exhaust are the "big" things that keep it from running. However, as you can see, none are actually "big". So, the car will have to be trailored from my nice, cozy garage. Car also needs e-brake cables.

Exterior of the car looks mint. Ofcourse, the headlight buckets are not there, but seriously.. How many are? lol

We put a Turbo Buldge hood on the car, and put a "Turbo" Emblem on each side of the bubble. The emblem is the same emblem that goes on the Front Fender of the Turbo Mini's.

Body is straight. No dents, creases, surprises. There was a bit of rust in the wheel wells when we got it, but it was repaired before Sean painted it.

This car is in very good shape, and I have Title in hand. This car will be FAST. As I said, there is very little to actually do to it to get it in running order.

I am in St. Thomas, Ontario. (10 Minutes South of London, Ontario)

I want 750 CAD for this car. Come and get it. The paint, head, intake, and exhaust are worth that.

I can be reached via PM, or send me an email based on through the TD system..

Pics will be available on request. Point being, I do not have a heated garage, and it is 1 AM and cold out there... LOL

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
TTT....

Included is a nice intercooler, rack and pinion with new outer tie rods, another steering column, and other odds and ends....

I have all the interior parts missing in the last set of pics.

Pics are coming now..
Make offers!!!

I want it gone!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
SOLD!!!! Thanks Scott.

Oh, I forgot to mention.. It has a Socketed LM with the CSX Stage 2 Chip in it...:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts