Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1988 Chrysler Lebaron Turbo Convertible

I am selling my Lebaron 2.2 Turbo. I bought in summer 2002. Currently used as a second vehicle.
- Recently Replaced Top (black)
- Recently replaced front brakes and rotors
- New rear brake cylinders on both sides
- Recently replaced shocks/struts
- Recently replaced radiator
- Recently painted (white) and had the pin striping redone.
- Recently replaced alternator
- Rebuilt transmission in 2003 (automatic)
- Well maintained with oil changes
- It had a cone filter that replaced the stock airbox, I recently replaced that
- Clean title and I can give the VIN if you need to carfax
- Start’s, runs, and drives.
- Interior in good shape for 19 years of use.
- Leather seats. (blue) in good shape , I had seatcovers on them.
- Convertible top motor works great
- All windows in good shape and window motors all work.
- It could use some weather stripping around the windows.
- All tires have good tread
- All gauges work including trip and mpg gauge
- 121,000 miles on it.

The reason I am selling is that it is running hot. I have no idea what is wrong with it and don’t have time or the money to fix it. It might need a new water pump but I have no idea. It will run around the block fine but it is going to need to be trailered away. I really need to sell it because I have nowhere to keep it and work on it. It is located about 20 mins outside of Memphis TN zip code 38017.

I really need to get 750$. That is negotiable though. I really need to sell it.
You can contact me by email at [email protected] or 901-359-7600. My name is John, leave me a message if I don’t answer. I can get more pictures if needed. Any other questions just get in touch with me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm not sure what kind of timeframe you are going to be getting rid of it in; however, I'd gladly take it once I'm stateside again in December. I live in Knoxville TN but I'm in the Army and it'll be no problem to get the car on a trailer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Man , that's beautiful...can't believe our beloved TD's in that condition are going so cheap...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the positive comments everyone. I really don't want to let it go but sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do.

Uglibaron: I really need to get it sold asap. If I still have it in December, then you can absolutely come get it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone still interested? I need to sell it this month if possible. I am going to take more pictures and post them soon. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Do you still have the car for sale?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts