Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just bought myself a 2002 Neon R/T for winter and some summer daily driving, this van must go within two weeks before snow hits:
1989 Dodge Caravan Turbo SE, 2.5 Turbo / A-413, Burgundy On Burgundy, drove great!
THE GOOD:
--95% Body rust free, its starting on the rear fender lips but just surface
--Has been rustproofed for some time
--Van passed safety and emissions last year, no reason it won't now
--Only driven for aprox. 6000km's, most reliable TD I've owned thus far
--Excellent interior condition
--Comes with 15' grey Pumpers (w/center caps) with 215/65/15 Nordic Icetrac tires and same size tires in the rear, can't remember brand but are all seasons and match.
--Has custom fitted a-pillar pod with 2 1/16 Autometer sport-comp elect water temp. and sport comp mech. oil pressure gauges. Has 2 5/8 sport comp. vacuum/boost 20psi gauge mounted in front of cupholders and below has 2 1/16 10 bar cyberdyne A/F gauge.
--Has been TII intercooled using a Daytona lower IC hose and by sliding stock rad over by 4' and shortening the lower rad hose, using K&N cone filter.
--Anodized vacuum block with silicone hoses.
--Ran very well @ 11psi.

THE BAD:
--Needs battery, g-valve, and BOV or just use 2.25' hose for now.
--Need PVC elbow and PVC valve, has hose ready for it.
--Has 232,000+km's or 140,000 in miles, drives like it has 100k, pulls 19in of vacuum, turbo has almost no play and boosted great!
--Van has no power options at all, just tach cluster and A/C, could be good I guess as well?
--Eventually needs a proper rad overflow bottle and need to secure rad as it is slightly twisted from the TII ic mod, suggest going bigger although it never overheated.
--One front sway bar bracket fell off, easy fix I'm told.
--Has been sitting for a few months but in my garage.

Selling AS IS, you can supply a temp battery to start and hear it!!
It must go, cash talks, asking $1400 CDN O.B.O with the Pumpers/Gauges/Intercooler, otherwise $1100 CDN O.B.O with the original 14' rims and almost new pirelli tires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts