Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some stuff that is just taking up space.

Brand new Sach T2 large spline clutch disc. Never used. $60 shipped

Used Solid rear Bobble Strut. Not sure if it is one of Johnny's or not. $35 shipped

Build your own downpipe. 3" pipe with donut and two flanges. $35 shipped

Full set of Eibach springs. These have a few thousand miles on them, but are still in good shape. $175 shipped

Fresh powdercoated valve cover. Super glossy. $45 shipped

Brand new Minvan hood release cable. $15 shipped

Stock 568/523 shifter. $25 shipped

This is a 2 Piece intake with fuel rail that came off a Shelby Z that was totaled in 88, so it has less than 10k on it. Looks brand new. Includes perfect fuel rail, no injectors, no tb, no injector harness. As clode to NOS as you'll find with only one small blemish in the finish. $185 shipped to your door. I need a stock T2 one piece intake so I will take $150 shipped to your door if you trade me a one piece for it.

As always, any offers considered. I am always in need of random stuff like 8v performance stuff, so I am open to trades aswell. Thanks for looking!

· Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much did the eibach's lower your car? I'm looking for some for my Daytona, but I've heard the eibach's don't always lower it much. With 1k miles on them, have they settled at all? Would you consider a partial trade for a T2 1-pc intake?
They didnt lower my Daytona either, but I never cut any coils off them. You will need to cut them to get the ride height you are looking for. I never drove my car with them, the previous owner had them on a daytona so I am unsure how many miles are on them and if they are going to settle at all. Yeah, I would take a partial trade on a 1 piece intake for anything I have listed for sale. Because one pieces are everywhere, I only value them at about $35 give or take a couple bucks. Let me know if you are interested.

· Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump. New prices on everything.

Brand new Sach T2 large spline clutch disc. Never used. $50 shipped

Used Solid rear Bobble Strut. Not sure if it is one of Johnny's or not. $30 shipped

Build your own downpipe. 3" pipe with donut and two flanges. $20 shipped

Full set of Eibach springs. These have a few thousand miles on them, but are still in good shape. $150 shipped

Fresh powdercoated valve cover. Super glossy. $40 shipped

Brand new Minvan hood release cable. $15 shipped

Stock 568/523 shifter. $20 shipped

This is a 2 Piece intake with fuel rail that came off a Shelby Z that was totaled in 88, so it has less than 10k on it. Looks brand new. Includes perfect fuel rail, no injectors, no tb, no injector harness. As clode to NOS as you'll find with only one small blemish in the finish. $165 shipped to your door. I need a stock T2 one piece intake so I will take $145 shipped to your door if you trade me a one piece for it.

As always, any offers considered. I am always in need of random stuff like 8v performance stuff, so I am open to trades aswell. Thanks for looking!

· Registered
364 Posts
i have a one piece intake and i wasnt looking for a two piece but if i ever came acrossed one i would pick it up , the thing here is im not sure if i have a t1 one piece or a t2 one piece .is there anyway of me finding out please let me know im still a little nwe to this t1 and t2 stuff and i would like to grab this from you

· Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how much for the two peice intake?pm me
Like the post says, $165 shipped to your door. I have a couple people who have said they want it, but no money yet. So if you are planning on buying it, let me know.

Used Solid rear Bobble Strut. Not sure if it is one of Johnny's or not. $30shipped
is sold ?? you ship in canada ??
I will ship to Canada, but add another $5 to the price. So $35 total shiped to your door.

· Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SpiritShelby has first take at it, if he doesn't want it then its yours. $35 shipped to your door.

· Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sale pending on the intake, bobble strut and the valve cover although I have recieved no money yet.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.