Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pending and yes csx that's actually why i'm selling this is so I can get someone to give me a ride if not rent a truck or van so i can ship the air dam...is that ok with u?
and anyone want to verify my sellerness aside from this with the air dam, i've got a good track record. And same goes on florida3s.com and 3si.org

same name as well

·
Registered
33 Posts
...is that ok with u?

Its OK with me as long as the air dam makes it to my door in good shape. Thats all I want. And, honestly, I dont know how many times ive mentioned this......if you would just keep in contact with me, it would set my mind at ease. When I send PM's, create feedback threads, and file paypal claims that go completely ignored, it makes me wonder whether or not youre being honest with me.

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok mods, I have been updating csxguy tryinbe needs to get the **** out of my threads.
dude ur a lil jackass
Its OK with me as long as the air dam makes it to my door in good shape. Thats all I want. And, honestly, I dont know how many times ive mentioned this......if you would just keep in contact with me, it would set my mind at ease. When I send PM's, create feedback threads, and file paypal claims that go completely ignored, it makes me wonder whether or not youre being honest with me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts