Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1987 Shelby Charger
172,xxx Km's

Interior is In really good shape, one small burn hole in the back seat, and a very minor rip in the drivers seat, you can see in the pictures below. The passenger seat likes to buckle down when too much wieght is put on it also.

99.98% rust free, there is a tiny tiny spec on one of the rear panels on the car, which takes me a while to find, its that small.

Some minor paint chipping on the front driverside fender, and some scratches on the front airdam. Paint is a little faded on the airdam aswell.

everything is intact and complete on this car, except the window louvers, the chrysler emblem on the back, and the passenger side mirror (just the mirror itself not the housing).

Only real downside is that it has a blown headgasket so she isn't running to good at all right now. just changed to plugs, and oil, before this happened.

Has the AC delete option, so obviously has that bracket.

Included is the MP and Stock computer. Car cover, another spoiler, and PS + DS airdam side peices. all is great shape.

Power steering, manual everything else. 5 speed of course (appears to shift fine)

It would also be an easy fix to get it running if you want to go that route also. I just have to sell it cause i just bought a new vehicle and my land lord is busting on me that i'm only allowed to have one car on the property, and that he was just being nice about letting me keep the "POS old dodge" on the yard.

I'm sure BoostBoy will back me up when i say that this car is in pretty good shape. He was the previouse owner and took pretty good care of it. Good thing i bought it off him before he painted it yellow and green though.

looking for no less than 500 CAD. the parts alone are worth that. You can get it running in 2 hours and sell it for at least twice that. Sold as whole, no parting.

Pictures here

If you are in the area call me at 778-228-0665, ask for Paul.
Or email me at [email protected]
PM me if you wish, but my inbox may or may not be full.

Its going in the local buy and sell next week if nothing turns up here.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Well dude, Sorry to hear you are getting out of TD's If I had the room to take it back I would, But Now Im becoming a P-Body Whore......I have now two of them. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
boostboy said:
Well dude, Sorry to hear you are getting out of TD's If I had the room to take it back I would, But Now Im becoming a P-Body Whore......I have now two of them. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

You can never just "get out" of mopars... especially TD's. Its like the hotel california or something. You can leave but you can never check out (its that how it even goes? ohwell you know what i mean).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts