Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oooooook Boy's and Girls. Here we got a 90 Daytona Shelby VNT up for sale.
It is 100% stock and Runs fine with NO lifter or injector tap!!! White w/ red cloth int. All options (AC needs to be recharged).
It's got 172km's on it and has been a Victoria (vancouver island, BC, Canada) car it's whole life. The car will also come with a extria VNT turbo. it needs both VNT solinoids. everything else works fine.

I'm asking $3000obo (canadian) for it

the kitty is'nt for sale, she just really wants some one to buy the car

·
Registered
11 Posts
How Hard Is It To Get The Car Back Over To The Us. Im Interested But About 5 Years Ago It Was Hard Thats Why I Quit Looking In Canada.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How Hard Is It To Get The Car Back Over To The Us. Im Interested But About 5 Years Ago It Was Hard Thats Why I Quit Looking In Canada.

Thanks
It's easy. Alot easier for you to get a canadian car into the US then it is for us Canadians to get a US car and bring it here.

Because the car is 15 years (or older) it's just a matter of getting the car saftied.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no, for good cars at a real decent price, not rusty ones, i post an say what i feel like, you dont like it, dont say nothin, let it go by, im tellin the truth, i even left a phone number of a guy whohas some turbo dodges, not rusty, but im lookin specificly for a turbo 11, five speed, goos shape not no 3 or 4 grand, ive had these, none of them are worth this much, sure they fun, but always needin somethin here an there, im 52 an been around these a lot and all other mopars too, so be nice an realistic,, and quit assuming they rusty unless someone tells you they are.:bash::bang head
hey why would you delete my post you wimp, im tellin the truth, whatever floats your boat an turns you on, i been around an know stuff, im twice you age an spearience too,
ill give a hundred bucks if you bring it to me, and apologize, hey grow up, good luck, an god bless, just jerkin your chain there.

Yea you're 52,:rolleyes: act like it. And you're telling me to grow up?

And learn to spell and type. It's really hard/ annoying to try and understand half the things you say. If you don't like the price or the car, to bad for you. You've already mentioned that you can go find something better somewhere else. So why don't you do that instead of bashing my thread.:thumb: Good job, get over yourself.

Good luck with your hunt for a car, and stay out of my thread if you have nothing nice to say!:p

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice machine, having talked to the gent in person I was amazed with his TD collection.

Keep up the great work!
hahah thanks...

the VNT is now my DD and i also swapped on a T3 with a .63 exhaust. all i need now is a new computer for it so it'll take to the T3 better.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would like to see pictures i love those car i drive a mint 84 turbo z and shebly vnt turbo..... Ten thousand thums for turbo dodge fans

·
Registered
31 Posts
i would like to see pictures , i have a mint 84 turbo z and 90 vnt shelby turbo sweet rides that low miles guy i seen his car very very nice but too high price

1 - 18 of 18 Posts