Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok my last TD is finally up for sale. Its a 1990 Dodge Daytona VNT, the car was once owned by Brett Linsey. When Brett owned the car he removed the original motor and put in another VNT motor out of a 89 CSX VNT. I have papers dating back to 1997 for the car. I have spent over 1200 on her to get get her in tip top shape. I just put in a FWDP Stage 2 VNT computer, water pump, plugs, wires, alternator, a FWDP rebuilt VNT a568, a HD pp/ ceramic clutch kit, some poly shifter bushings, and I made some aluminum BOV piping. It has 2 shelby charger seats in it that are in pretty good shape. Window is cracked and it might need tires. It will come with (at buyers expense if they ship the car) almost a complete 1991 Shelby Daytona that I have Parted out. I will make a list of all extras and post pics of everything later. The center console is a little damaged but not bad. It also has no CD player or radio in it. I have an extra deck if ya want one. Im askin 3000 for everything. If you want anymore info PM or email me. (I dont know the exact mileage right now cuz its at my fathers house.) I AM OPEN TO ANY OFFERS

Here's a link to pics of the car.
http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f1/f25/131760-finally-pics-vnt.html
(In the interior shots I had the center console out of the Car)

Extras: well the stuff I can name off the top of my head lol
All body parts are black and the interior parts are maroon.
Hood, rear hatch, doors, fenders, 4 pumpers, all 4 knuckle assemblys, front nose cone, front air dam, side skirts, T-1 radiator, misc engine parts. speedo. pretty much if its on a daytona I probably got it. I did sell some stuff off the parted car though.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
where at in utah, and how many miles. I am wanting a lower mileage daytona and I am from Kansas and I would want to just drive it down. Just let me know, I am intrigued

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
He is located in Price Utah. Its in Eastern Utah. Car is quite nice. :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it has around 123K on it. But motor runs very strong still. No blow by, a little lifter tap but nothin to loud

·
Registered
301 Posts
someones gotta want Bretts old car
Brett Lindsey doesn't want his old car :) I don't understand why a few people here in Utah think adding my name to a car that I haven't owned in over 3 years and last time I saw it was completely thrased by the people that bought it from me. My reputation if I have any was for selling good cars for a reasonable price. And representing them honestly and accurately. So throwing my name around on a car that I haven't owned or seen for several years kind of bugs me. I'm nobody but a honest car loving guy that was fair to those I sold cars to, So this is a disclaimer I'm going to put any time somone starts associating my name with a car I haven't owned or seen for a long time. This car may be a good car....but I have no idea but I know that last time I saw it I was very disappointed by how it was treated. Sorry to who ever is selling this but at least it is a free bump.

Brett Lindsey

1 - 19 of 19 Posts