Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOTE: As of Nov 23 2007 this car WILL BE PARTED OUT!!!

Mileage: Chassis: 305xxxkm Engine: Unknown.

Exterior Colour: Green w/ black hood & trunk lid.

Interior: Grey

Engine: 2.5L Turbo I (+.040” overbore), Factory roller cam, Spearco front mount intercooler, +40% Mopar injectors, Turbonetics Super60 w/ Big Can wastegate actuator, manual boost controller, adjustable FPR, filled with Synthetic, CAI w/K&N, new waterpump, TII radiator, new PS motor mount, timing belt & tensioner etc.

Electronics: Turbo II electronics conversion, Dean Stille chipped ECM/Logic Module/or whatever you call it, GM 3bar MAP, and so on...

Transmission: A523 5 speed w/ LSD (shifts great!) & differential "pin mod", TIII clutch, new Mopar clutch cable, modified shifter bushings (or so I am told), and more I am sure...

Suspension: Eibach springs up front, Mopar Performance out back, Shelby spec shocks...

Brakes: 4 wheel disc set-up Shelby up front & Iroc R/T brakes in rear...

Exhaust: 2.5" mandrel bent w/factory style can muffler, Magnaflow 2.5" S/S cat, 3" Gibson polished S/S tip, exhaust dump pre-cat...

Fuel system: Stockish w/ Walbro GSS340 255lph pump in tank & new filter.

Wheels: Lebaron GTC 16" mesh w/ 225/50/16 Kuhmo 712s (2 are down to the wear bars) & a set of 16" "Pumpers" w/ 225/50/16 w/ good rubber and a full sized 16” Pumper spare.

Interior: ES buckets, Mopar Performance & Shelby CSX boost gauges, Westach EGT (busted probe), Autogage oil, volts & water, Dawes Device A/F gauge.

Body: Very clean for a K-car some minor rust spots, perfect under carriage, clean windshield & teflon wipers, yada yada. Comes with ES spoiler on replacement hatch (rusty as all heck) and an early ES turbo hood. And S/S hood pins!!! Car has been oiled/undercoated annually.

Misc: It has air horns. :thumb:

Spare parts: HEPs, cap & wires, various sensors, factory roller followers, alternator, and waterpump housing.

Issues: Needs a few interior parts replaced like the headliner, speaker grills, and door pull frames. Needs parking brakes serviced for safety.

Price: $2900 CDN or $3000 US obo.

This car is 100 times the car I originally purchased. Excluding the fantasic work done by Dean Stille when he built this car. When I bought this car I was told it ran a 13.8 on pump gas and I can believe it... it is stupid fast for a K-car. It passed emissions again this year. This car, like all modified Turbo Dodges likes to act up. However, it has yet to leave me stranded and never has needed to be towed home...

Old threads w/ many pics:
http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f7/f30/114549-sale-91-turbo-sundance.html
http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f7/f30/139621-fs-91-turbo-sundance-toronto-canada.html

[email protected]

(905)451-6804 Evenings
(416)660-7930 Cellular

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Then why did you say that you are parting it in a week? Looking for someone in the saving mood. :rolleyes:
Because I want it gone in one piece, as that is what the car deserves. However, since I just bought another car and promised my GF that the Dodge would go before Christmas in one form or another. It is either as a whole or in parts. Do you understand?

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Witnessed this car running 13.89 on dreag radials.
Fast car folks-you couldn't build it for this price!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I knowe it's December, but any chance you still have the car as a whole?

By the grace of the turbo God's, yes. In fact, I drove it to work today. It is a good thing for this little car my Camaro's engine took a dump... :thumb:

If you are interested it is still available as a whole. Contact information is at the top.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now that the Camaro is working the Dodge decided to give up the ghost. Go figure.

#3 & 4 cylinders are cross talking now as the result of some crap Ultra94... wrong time of the year to be buying performance fuel I suppose.

The car is driveable for short distances and starts without an issue. It needs a HG as the fire rings are toast between the two aforementioned cylinders. There is no coolant in the oil or in the cylinders.

The new price is: $2000 tow it away.

For the money you are saving you can buy a whole new engine ($100-200) or do the HG ($100ish in parts) and come out way ahead. If I find the time to do this myself the price goes back up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts