Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a complete Lotus head I'm looking to sell. It is pressure tested and is fully assembled. I don't have the cam gears or bolt on parts (valve convers, etc) and it does have one defect where it got banged on the corner where one of the valve cover bolts goes in, but it can be pretty easily repaired (I can have a local shop do it if you want, I'll get a quote, but I don't think it will be much). Looking for $1000 obo plus shipping. I'm willing to trade for parts I need and cash as well.

I'm looking for a Ported big valve head G prefered, super 50 turbo, TU cast header, one piece billet fuel rail (or ported 2 piece and 2 piece billet fuel rail), afpr, 72# injectors, 3" swingvalve.

Here are some pics.

· Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I talked to the machine shop is fixing the valve cover hole today and found out that what I thought was only a quick drill and tap is a bit more complicated. Apparently the metal that was dented into the hole cracked so it has to be rewedded there. This is costing me more than I planned to get fixed, but I'm going to leave the price at 800 obo. I'll post up pics of the repair on the head when I get it back this weekend, but it should be as good as new (since only that hole is affected I don't imagine it would be too different). Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.