Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This pretty little baby is Basicly brand spanking new! I bought it from and desided to change my plans and go with a differnt manifold set up. This unit features a Chrylser style T3 flange. and is made out of steel. It'll fow more then enough exhaust to support 400+Hp!!!!!! it will mount the turbo close to the stock location.

Here's what pics i have.

The extrenal waste gate flange was NOT welded on.

asking $175+shipping OBO

· Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't you catch all kinda of hell for having that in the kitchen/living room ?

My female won't even let me leave an entire engine IN The house..
No sir. It's my House. Besides, the motor is clean. I only have a 10' x 20' tarp shelter to do my work in. So with no head bolted to it, it could get rusty. So i got a pretty good excuse to keep it in the kitchen.

Besides. My female dosent live with me anymore :(

· Registered
4,660 Posts
No sir. It's my House. Besides, the motor is clean. I only have a 10' x 20' tarp shelter to do my work in. So with no head bolted to it, it could get rusty. So i got a pretty good excuse to keep it in the kitchen.

Besides. My female dosent live with me anymore :(

Female units are good to have around, except when they start putting doylies and candles on top of your engines.:bang head

· Registered
137 Posts
Is this part still available?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.