Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to possiable trade for an GLH Turbo, GLHS Omni or Charger. PM with offers!!!

1998 Neon R/T. blue with silver stripes. 173,000 on the body, 56,000 on the motor. Clean New York State title. I put the engine, clutch, R/T steering rack new tie rods, and new brakes all around. I work at a Dodge dealership, so everything is all OEM Mopar!!! I have the build sheet for this car too! Sold new at Clifton Park Dodge in Clinton Park New York.

The car has almost every Mopar Performance parts that was offered!
P5007038 1997-99 DOHC Mopar PCM
P5007031 Iceman Intake
P5249973 DOHC Street Header
P5007335 DOHC Exhaust Donut
P5007027 Front Motor Mount
P4876511 DOHC Plug Wires
P5007558 Cat Back Dual Exhaust
P5007276 EGR Block Off Kit
SRT4 modded clutch
SRT4 silver shift knob
B&M short throw shifter
Blue Booger shift bushings
New still in the bag, leather R/T shift knob
Falken tires
2 spare keys and 1 neon green key
Molded front & rear Mopar Mud gaurds (have part #'s at work)
Mopar Performance high rate coil springs
OEM Chrysler CD player/ tape deck
spare MINT set of OEM R/T wheels
spare blue silver R/T grille
spare R/T front sway bar with end links
box of Neon spec screw, nuts, clips etc.
aluminum front air dam painted black to look OEM

There are a couple dents in the right rear quarter panel and hood. The body is in pretty decent shape for it's mileage. Paint was buffed out last summer. The car has been off the road since September of 2007. I bought a Dakota R/T, and kept the Neon as a winter car, but don't have any interest in it any more. I find the car to easy to get in trouble with, in such a small town, everyone knows the car! I've taken great car of it, and it's time to let someone else have fun with it. It has a lot of extremly rare neon Mopar Performance parts that are on it, and simply can not be found anymore. I've looked hard using my resources working at a Dodge dealership. I have a file full of recipts to prove all the work thats been done to it. It your seriously interested, please call me at (518) 578-4820 or at Work (518) 563-3587 ext. 120. My names Rob Durocher, i'd love to work something out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts