Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New in box dated Sept '94, Mopar p/n 05217852. This is a drop in replacement fuel pump/hanger assembly for turbo and V6 applications. I believe it will fit pretty much any TD from '84-'90, it will NOT fit minivans (reason why I'm selling). Perfect for the weekend Walbro 255 swap or drop in as a stock replacement.

Price is what I have in to it- $85 shipped in the 48 states.

Thanks,

-Chuck James

·
Registered
137,665 Posts
Stevien1 said:
New in box dated Sept '94, Mopar p/n 05217852. This is a drop in replacement fuel pump/hanger assembly for turbo and V6 applications. I believe it will fit pretty much any TD from '84-'90, it will NOT fit minivans (reason why I'm selling). Perfect for the weekend Walbro 255 swap or drop in as a stock replacement.

Price is what I have in to it- $85 shipped in the 48 states.

Thanks,

-Chuck James

any chance you would part with just the hangar? and do you know for sure it would drop into a 85 turbo l-body tank?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any chance you would part with just the hangar?
I'd like to sell it as a whole, sorry.

and do you know for sure it would drop into a 85 turbo l-body tank?
I'm pretty sure, but you can take the part number and call you local dealer for the final answer.

-Chuck James

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
137,665 Posts
I don't know how to check the compatability, if you find out if it will work in my 85 charger, I'll give ya 85 for it. :)

·
Registered
137,665 Posts
update: I won't work on my car. mine has a 3 prong plug on the top, your's is a Two. It must be a completley differant unit for the fuel sending unit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts