Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for grabs:

(1) Nice 4 spoke Shelby steering wheel from a 87 Shelby Lancer. One small flaw on the upper grip windshield side (as seen in pic), otherwise very nice. It even includes the correct “CS” horn button! $225-shipped!

(1) NOS (NEVER USED) front "bra" for a 87 Shelby Lancer or 88 Lancer Shelby. New condition, can't say much more! $75/shipped!

Items are located at my warehouse in Atlanta.

Postal money gladly accepted.

I will ship 48 states at above prices. Contact me if you are out of the country for a shipping quote.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just exactly how "nice" IS that wheel? It looks pretty rough, even though your photos are crap... intentional?

Are you sure that's a Lancer bra? It looks "wrong", somehow. Well, hell, "bras" have always looked "wrong" to me, especially on cars. It might help "cover up" all the "rock chips" on my car, though.

My Shelby horn buttons have always malfunctioned. Yours?

Larry

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Make a reasonable offer. The next stop for this stuff is ebay where I've seen these items sell for more than my asking price.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just exactly how "nice" IS that wheel? It looks pretty rough, even though your photos are crap... intentional?

Are you sure that's a Lancer bra? It looks "wrong", somehow. Well, hell, "bras" have always looked "wrong" to me, especially on cars. It might help "cover up" all the "rock chips" on my car, though.

My Shelby horn buttons have always malfunctioned. Yours?

Larry

The wheel is in very nice shape... Sorry about the pic quality. I had the pics taken with a cheap camera as that was all that was available at the time. The last thing I would do is intentionally take crap pics to cover up a problem. I've been around here for some time and have no plans on taking someones money and running, $225 just don't mean that much to me.

As for the bra, it was bought for my old SL, it was held up to the car when I got it and I can guarantee you it fits a SL or Lancer Shelby.

The horn button works as designed as of the time of me writing this. They are KNOWN TO FAIL so I make no guarantee it's trouble free operation when it reaches the end user...... which I CAN guarantee won't be YOU. :eek:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For those interested, I will be visiting Atlanta this week and will take some high res pics of this stuff. I will post the new pics to this thread. I can return the parts to Central Florida for local pick up or delivery. If you are serious and would like the save on shipping to Central FL LMK. I will be taking up a full sized truck and will have plenty of space to return the parts.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Steering Wheel is sold (thanks John!!). However I did come across another wheel while in Atlanta. I brought it back to FL with me and will post pics sometime this week. Not as nice as the wheel in my original post but very useable. Price will be $150 with working horn button.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts