Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I have a few tickets that I need to pay off, I'm selling some parts. I have a short throw shifter made by Jackson, I originally paid $125 for it.
Asking $50 + shipping.

· Registered
4,660 Posts
If you are sure it will fit a 92 a568 lebaron,I will take it for the $50 plus actual ground shipping- actually I can have fed ex ground pick it up at your house if you box it up and leave it out. Let me know
Thanks
Winston

G

·
If you are sure it will fit a 92 a568 lebaron,I will take it for the $50 plus actual ground shipping- actually I can have fed ex ground pick it up at your house if you box it up and leave it out. Let me know
Thanks
Winston
It will work in a LeBaron but the stick is actually bent back about an inch farther than a stock Lebaron unit. This will just make all the gears and nuetral farther back than where it is now. I belive this one is bent toward the driver an inch as well(Jory can tell you for sure as I have made many that way) so it will be closer toward you. If nothing else and you get it from him I can make you a new stick the way you want it if you dont like this one:thumb:

· Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks
Winston
It will definitely work in a Lebaron. I know that Daytona shifters are straight and not bent like this one, but my buddy replicated this shifter for his 92 Daytona and the angle brings the shifter closer to you, it feels real nice and your hand drops right onto the shifter. So I'm positive this will work well in a Lebaron or Daytona. And yes it is angled toward the driver like Jackson said. This is a great shifter but I need $, so I gotta let a couple things go.

· Registered
4,660 Posts
Got your pm, send me your paypal and address and tel. Once you have my paypal let me know when it is outside and I will send fed ex over. Thanks
Winston

· Registered
4,660 Posts
It will work in a LeBaron but the stick is actually bent back about an inch farther than a stock Lebaron unit. This will just make all the gears and nuetral farther back than where it is now. I belive this one is bent toward the driver an inch as well(Jory can tell you for sure as I have made many that way) so it will be closer toward you. If nothing else and you get it from him I can make you a new stick the way you want it if you dont like this one:thumb:
sounds good thanks, let me know if you buy cores. :thumb:

· Registered
4,660 Posts
no worries it won't fall through. I haven'te received paypal info yet(been checking)
I will check again tomorrow and will handle it. :woot: I was going to try modding mine, but by the time I get to it...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.