·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dustin S. Hoffman
Mt. Joy, PA
717-823-1942, or PM me.

FOR A 1989 DODGE DAYTONA SHELBY. 2.2L TURBO

I have a TU catback mandrel bent 3" exhaust, Im gonna bite the bullet on this one cuz I dont like the way it mocked up. Im just gonna get a custom fit from the local exhaust shop. Purchased this about a month ago, got it wed. Out the door it goes $125 + Shipping

Working Digital dash. $35 + Shipping

Hollow cat converter 2.5" -2.25" $5 + Shipping

A-555 Shifter. $40

A-555 Transmission, needs rebuilt.(thid gear syncro took a dump) $50 + Shipping

Dodge Durango heater core. Never bothered to look at it, bought it a year ago so I cant return it. Appearently DAYTONA and DURANGO sound the same to Pep-boys lol. $20+ Shipping.

Cherry bomb EXTREME muffler 2.5" in dual 2.25" out, Just got this as well and they F'd up the order, was supposed to be 3" in 2.5" out, dont feel like dealing with the hassle of returning it. $85 is what I payed.Your price is $50+Shipping.

I AM PARTING OUT A COMPLETE 1995 Dodge Neon Sport 4dr. If you need anything LMK. Doors and right fender have been sold. EVERYTHING else available, I just want the shell, suspension, wheels/tires(gotta keep it rolling)

PICTURES WILL BE ADDED ASAP OR PM TO REQUEST A PIC OF A SPECIFIC ITEM

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rampage: Ill ship it to you for $10, even if it comes out to more.

Camarobutcher: The straight-pipe to s-bend is not slip on (Id need to buy a 3"-3" to piece it together), the hanger isnt welded on, and the over the axle piece is a sharper bend than Id like it to be. I can pay $250 to get a custom fit and smoother flowing exhaust so thats what Im doing.

Deuce: Hopefully in the near future I will have my stock swingvalve off the car (I have a 3" to go in its place) but I just dont know when Ill have it off. This coming thursday at the latest most likely.

·
Legendary Driver
10,968 Posts
Camarobutcher: The straight-pipe to s-bend is not slip on (Id need to buy a 3"-3" to piece it together), the hanger isnt welded on, and the over the axle piece is a sharper bend than Id like it to be. I can pay $250 to get a custom fit and smoother flowing exhaust so thats what Im doing.

Why not just have the exhaust shop mod the TU pieces? It's what I did to put a daytona kit on my New yorker. They have the tools to make the pipes slip fit. Then at least everything is mandrel bent. I'm not sure how they're claiming bolt on. Is every kit different?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
there pretty much all the same which is the issue when each car is slightly different. Its just not for me thats all. The shop Im going to is charging me $70 for custom mandrel bent pieces (and I can show them EXACTLY where I want my exhaust) and it is 100% welded, hung properly and checked for leaks, then painted to clean up the welds:thumb:

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Is the 3" still available?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Is the A555 still for sale?
Along with the shifter, and do the cables come with it?

I'm off of york, Pa so I can come pick up. Just let me know a good time.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
3" exhaust pending payment and pick up. Geek you have a PM. Sorry for such a delay.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts