Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just took this off my car last night to upgrade to a ball bearing hybrid. I had it on a 2.5L engine and it spooled quickly and boost hit nicely. I never had it above 15 psi since I didn't have the fuel for it, and it was only on the car for about 1,500 miles. It is a .63 A/R turbine housing with a stage 3 turbine wheel and chrysler mounting flange. I'm looking for $400 shipped for it. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Kyle

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No sir, there is no shaft play at all. Both wheels spin freely with no play. Great turbo, just need it to go since I have no use for it and see no need to store it on a shelf in my garage.

·
Registered
66 Posts
He said in the description though that it has a chrysler mounting flange meaning it would bolt right up to a stock 2.2 or 2.5 manifold. It is still a T3 turbo, but it is specially built with the Chrysler flange. I've looked at plenty of these in the past. Sounds like a great deal. I know they go new for around 700...and I'm actually looking for the exact one since i'm in the process of a build, but need to pay off some other things first. If you still have it I will shoot you a message.

·
Banned
443 Posts
Guys don't get scammed! Check out the pics on the ''other'' forum, standard T3 flange NOT turbo dodge. I am not a noob, I am well aware our turbo's are T3's with a special flange but this one is standard T3 with a *ford* style 5 bolt outlet. Not only that, price dropped $100 in a matter or hours and he's been online on both forums but hasn't replied to his threads anymore since questions rose about him being a scammer.
Sounds like a great deal
Yeah, too good to be true! All of his posts on both forums are strictly to sell this turbo and he just joined the beginning of this month. Go ahead and trust him if you want, I'll be on lookout in the feedback forum with someone saying they got scammed.

·
Banned
443 Posts
Ahh now I have real proof. At 12:32 someone on the other forum told him that was a standard T3 flange and wouldn't bolt to the stock manifold. At 12:40 he said thanks sorry for the mistake. Now at 2:25 on this forum he claimed that it would bolt to the stock manifold! CAUGHT YOU!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Yeah, I had him figured out a while back. First he lied about the exhaust flange. Simon corrected him, saying it wasn't a chrysler flange. He said, "sorry for the error, lol but thanks for the heads up". Several hours after he said that, he told someone on here that it would work with their stock manifold. Then Matt pointed out that it looks like a stage 2 wheel, not a stage 3. He said he'd measure it when he got home... never did.

I was posting questions trying to get him too. I first asked if he'd take paypal, which I was surprised that he said yes. Then I pm'd him saying I'd send him 1/2 the cash in advance, and 1/2 when I got the turbo. He said it sounded like I was going to burn him. Then I asked if I could use my stock swingvalve with that turbo. I already knew I couldn't because it needs a Ford style swingvalve. Sure enough, he told me it would bolt right on.

I first suspected he was a phony because he had joined all 3 forums the same day, and his first post on each forum was putting that turbo up for sale.

So NEW2BOOST, why don't you get a real life and a real job instead of sitting behind a computer screen try to weasel money out of people? Is this how you want to be remembered, as someone who screws honest people out of money?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.