Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Mark Christofferson
Condition: Used(on the bottom end), and NEW IN BOX)for the SRT head)

I have a couple things up for grabs right now, and much more to come. I'm doing some spring cleaning and there will be a lot of stuff that has to go....

I have a TII bottom end pulled from an 88 Shelby Z with only 81k miles on it. I drove the car around when I got it home, so I know it ran good when the powertrain was removed. I have since sold the tranny, head, and turbo. So I only have the bottom end left. I don't think I would bolt it in and run it, I would probably tear it down and go through it before installing. This is perfect for someone wanting to build a motor....

$150. No shipping. Pick up in Baxter, MN only.

I have a BRAND NEW IN THE MOPAR box cylinder head for an SRT. Mopar part number 5170051AA. There are no cams or valvetrain, just the head, valve guides. I bought this brand new from my local dealer to have ported, then have better valvetrain and cams installed, but my car got totalled about a year ago. Just cleaning up by basement and getting rid of some parts I don't need. I don't have any picts right now, but I can probably get some if someone really has to see it. It's brand spankin new..... Sells for $420 from Dodge.

$350 plus shipping, no core return needed.

PM or e-mail. [email protected]oo.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts