Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i have another problem the motor is a 2.5 that was completley rebuilt new forged pistons new head,valves etc etc i have it running got it up to temp shut it down checked oil and there is fuel in it so first thought was injectors pulled them out while still attached to the rail and turned ignition on injector #124 all pulsed and shot fuel out #3 did nothing. second thought was timing it is all fine oh and i am temporally running the 2.5 turbo motor on my old 2.2 turbo computer i know, i know i will get a custom cal soon but would the comp really do that? Oh and i threw a code 13 if i remember correctly wich is map sensor hydrolic fault i think would that do that? oh and it is a turbo II THANKS in advance!!:bang head

·
Administrator
24,980 Posts
Fuel diluted oil will be caused by ant rich running condition and a newly built bottom end will make it worse since the rings are not seated yet which is also another issue, the rings will not seat properly with fuel diluted oil.

Besides not having the proper Cal, Map is dominant fuel control so correct your Code 13.

Code 13 is Map Sensor Pneumatic Fault.
A)No Change From Key On to Engine Start
B)Map Output Voltage Is Not Equal To Throttle Position.

Here are the Diagnostics...

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f4/f14/344296-code-13-diagnostics.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts