Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need a Fuel pump/sending unit.. those, and a Thermostat Housing.. can't think o f anything else atm. Need to be cheap, used is alright with me.

·
Banned
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really need a fuel pump.. moparfwdsleeper's is a new one, I need a old crappy cheap one... sadly

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
For what car, your Shadow?
Yep its for his shadow

thermostat housing ?
the stocker that TU and FWD-P reproduces in billet aluminum - hope that helps;)

Its not new btw it is the one in my 88 ES:p LMK what you want from that list and all that good stuff:thumb: Throw me offer's if you'd like as well!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Its not new btw it is the one in my 88 ES LMK what you want from that list and all that good stuff Throw me offer's if you'd like as well!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Snaps! I sent a perfect hood to the salvage yard with the 89 Shadow I yanked the engine out of. What other parts might you need? I have a rear spoiler, complete dash pad, guage cluster and other grey goodies. I'll make you a really good price on everything that is left -- including the radiator and fan w/shroud.

Blessings,
Sasky
BareFoot Soul - A Christian Rock Band
Christian Rock Band

1 - 12 of 12 Posts