Turbo Dodge Forums banner

41 - 60 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
ok im just cutting and pasting some of the good stuff from my other site

Tucked the bumper in and also painted the front and back bumper...think it looks allooootttt better

Before:

After:

front bumper

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
New seats are in...using the srt steering column, brake clutch and gas pedals...which was a pain in the ass but is working out pretty good so far

O yea and i traded the big ole 60-1 for a turbonetics 50trim :) .. Gonna have it sent out and rebuilt before it goes in the car..should be a much better turbo for this car and alooootttt better spool hah

·
Registered
330 Posts
well you used the full str drive train so the axles were right. anyone know if the srt hubs have the same axle splines as any TDs??

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
well i havent gotten up to the axles yet..the car is skinnier than the srt so im most likely gonna have to custom build some axles...a friend of mine said a company gatorgrip (?) does custom axles

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
im at a stand still with this project right now though...weather is getting cold..and all the expensive stuff is left...i go to school full time and only work part time so this project might be held off till spring while i save some cash

List of things that need to be done still -

Rebuild motor - 1400
Rebuild tranny - 700
Rebuild turbo - 300
Custom rollcage - 1000 ish ?
Clutch (My christmas present)
Axles - 500 ish ?
Fuel Setup (Thinking Srt tank..Bosh 044 Intank..Upgraded lines..Return Line...1300cc injectors.. E85:dancing:)

So yea...time to start saving haha

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
hah well i took the "that should hook up" as sarcastic and automatically thought about not getting any traction

Bump for clarification!

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
don't mess with the shoe leather express !
lmao thats a awsome quote!

but the intercooler doesnt look big enough i'd paint a smile face on it in shinny black just to be a pain ahhaha

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
well guys the project took a break....between school, work, internship and weather we havent gotten alot of work done...

BUT work starts up again this weekend....first on the list is measurements for the cage and ordering a fuel cell :) ill post up pics when progress starts!

41 - 60 of 228 Posts