Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after having my gauges ghetto installed for a couple months, I finally got around to wiring them correctly. I decided to wire them all to one switch so I could turn them off to avoid any extra attention from the fuzz when I dont need it. You can see the rocker switch in the center stack hiding inside one of the storage trays. Turned out pretty nicely I think. Here are some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the greenish color of the gauges. I am making a sheet metal pod for mine right now. 88 Daytona.
I used to have the red lights in there because I thought it would match the red car, but it looked stupid when the stock gauges are green. So I changed them all oer and like it much more.

·
Registered
147 Posts
i took out the green condom things on my stock gauges. gives it a natural light. matches boost gauge perfectly.

G

·
Nice thread Tyler:D
I was playing with gauges last night as well. Put an AutoMeter Wideband in a custom pod I made in my green Iroc. Heres a pic....

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking good Jackson, I like that idea. Looks like my gauge work in my R/T was a waste of time since I broke it tonight.... :(

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I shread the teeth on the I-shaft.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Jackson, I need instructions on how to do your gauge mounting. It would look great with my zeitronix display screen in the middle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts