Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was driving home in my Spirit, just got it on the road today and I see a ricer civic. I pulled up beside him at a red light and stuff, no big deal. I took off with gusto and left them like they were sitting still. So I continue down the road driving normally and they do the ricer fly-by, I just ignored them. We come up to another red light and a SUV pulls behind him and a cop creeps up behind me. I take off real easy-like and this dumbass decides to floor it! The cop turns on his lights and I move over to let him pull over the stupid ricer, I was LMAO the rest of the way home. :thumb:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Lol... ricer fly-by. Silly ricers. I watched a Cops episode where that happened. But they both went for it, and it was a Camaro and a Foxbody. Toooo funny.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
the tickets are too expensive and we all know TD owners are CHEAP! :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
i saw that. i guess TD owners arent dumb enough to do that :rolleyes:
Thats not entirely true. Years ago my dad had an 86 S/C(mp computer 2.5 inch exhaust and the next hottest cam from stock) and a later model trans am kept edging him on. They stop at a light and my dad decided "fine if he wants it he'll get it". Looked infront & side to side of him but didn't check his mirrors.:bash: haha the cop thanked him for not trying to run cause he didn't think he'd be able to catch him. :p:drinking:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts