Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my husband just called me to tell me a funny story. He was driving (to pick up kids of course) and ran across a grand prix, one of those supercharged ones I guess. He busted their arses and at the next light they asked him what was in that thing (89 turbo mini). And he answers: "2 car seats, 12 2x4's and some tools" :) He's always wanted to do that....just thought I'd share it....

·
Registered
152 Posts
Now he needs to whip up on some dude in a magnum and tell him the same thing.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I've been waiting to square up against a Magnum. Haven't had the opportunity yet. And I forgot, he did also say "a ladder" :)
It made my day too...gotta love it.
And I forgot, after he said that, the guy in the gp said "what an *ss" and my husband replied "yeah, I guess so".

·
Registered
934 Posts
dude... talk bout "grab life by the horns!" grab it and race it! LOL that was surely awesome

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a bumper sticker with a turtle on it that says "speed kills" I think I'm going to put it on the mini.....on the back window of course, since that's all they'll be seeing :) Anybody remember those garfields that stuck to the window? I need to find one of them.......it would look awesome on the back window of the mini....

·
Registered
618 Posts
Bzzzzt said:
Yeah, I've been waiting to square up against a Magnum.
That's a great story. lol
I had the pleasure of embarasing a Magnum. Leaving the plant about 6 weeks ago, and a guy in a shiny new red Magnum was beside of me as we turned out of the drive and onto the 4 lane divided highway in front of the plant. We both nailed it, and much to his surprise he couldn't pass me. He backed out of it at about 70-75. I would have loved to have came up to a stop and been able to role my window down and yell... "that thing got a Hemi"! lol :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would have loved to have came up to a stop and been able to role my window down and yell... "that thing got a Hemi"! lol :)[/QUOTE]

That would have been hilarious. I'll have to remember that. I'm sure the opportunity will arise this summer. I did have a couple of kids ask me once if the van had a Hemi in it......after I left them sitting. I told them it only had half a hemi...we call it a nemi.... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts