Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had any problems with fwd performance? Am I just having a bad strike of luck or is there normally a lot of issues with them?
I will not buy from them again. Looking like I'm just going to have to buy another logic module from another company.

·
Registered
334 Posts
It's hard to wait for go fast goodies but she's great. It may take a while but it's well worth the wait. I plan on going back to her for my 2 builds that I will be doing in the near future.

·
Administrator
16,493 Posts
shipping can be a little long but considering some of the parts they sell are ordered threw other companys such as arp's you gotta expect a little time between ordering and shipping. ive delt with fwd before shipping was held up by other companys but other wise good people.

·
Administrator
10,120 Posts
porting or computers take more time than buying a gasket or bolts or something that sits on a shelf. If you buy that type of thing for your daily driver buy a core and send in the extra core. Shouldn't ever send in the only parts you have to stay running.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Since mid November I have recieved the wrong once. And was lied to twice about it being shipped. No big deal. I forgive and forget. I was supposed to get the correct computer and have been lied to once. And last weeks was told I should receive it no later than Saturday. Still no computer. If they couldn't send it out just tell me the truth so I'm not waiting.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ditto on the telling the truth.Not what line will i use today to keep him off my phone for a few days. We are in exactly the same boat except mine is a 60 pin and you have been paddling a month longer. Im starting to wonder if these are done inhouse. If not then the hold up is not their fault but the lack of truthfullness is. If it's going to be a while then say that. Tell the guy upfront let him deside if he wants to wait. No hard feelings that way

·
Registered
244 Posts
Sorry to hijack but I just noticed your from Oak Hill. I live in Beckley and would love to meet some local TD people.

I'm not sure what the mods are done to your car, but I believe I have a spare 86 LM you can use until you get yours back from Cindy.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts