Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw something the other day on here that said the window scrapers for a t-top daytona are longer than a sunroof/hardtop daytona? if so I'm guessing the ones from omnipotent won't fit a t-top car. Anyone have knowledge on this? Mine are cracked and about to fall off.

·
Registered
328 Posts
yes the t-tops are longer and the one omni potent has are for hard tops, but he will have the ones for t-top for sale in the near future, that's what I was told by omnipotent, he was hoping to have them ready by sdac whenever that is

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good to know. thanks. now only if the prices weren't so steep! $150 is a lot for just 2 pieces of rubber...

·
Registered
328 Posts
when you have no competition you can charge whatever you want I guess, but I need them and will pay up when they are available

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i smell a law suit for monopolizing... wait no, thats just the smell of my money racing out of my wallet... :(

·
Holset Booster
3,536 Posts
^ agreed. New restoration parts cost money. I would hate to add up all the money I have in NOS parts in a few of my Daytonas I have restored. If someone offers a reproduction part of cars like ours that not many companies care to make parts for because of such small demand you will be paying their price. If I had a T-top car I would be happy to know that new ones are even offered and would pay that price for them when restoring my car.....

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some people just dont have an extra $150 on hand that they can hand over with a smile.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts