Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a Mopar performance G-Head for the Pacifica with +40 injectors and FM3 Cam everything looks really good but I just need to sort a couple things out. This is currently a log intake and I want to switch to a TII
1. Will this head work with the 87 T1?

2. Would I be able to use the wire harness and just replace the IAC and TPS pig tails?

3. Can I use the stock logic moduale and it not what is wthe cheapest option?

This is all because #2 cyl is real low 25psi and leakdown shows its on the intake side.

·
Administrator
10,120 Posts
+40s are way to big so far, you need to get a 3 bar map and computer to use them. So you need to do the T2 swap and get up to at least 87 T2 computer. Or do a wire harness swap.

The cheapest option is to use the cam and head and buy a FWDperformance stage 2 computer to work with it all. Then swap to T2 later when you can afford it. You need a computer to deal with the timing drop and add a little fuel for the cam.

·
Administrator
10,120 Posts
I do have the 3bar map
are you ready to go T2 all the way? intake, turbo, exhaust manifold, wiring, and intercooler? If so you can use that map and a 3 bar computer. If not it'll need to go on the shelf with the +40s for now.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have intake, intercooler don't have a t2 turbo or manifold but I was going to. Put a different housing cover on

·
Administrator
10,120 Posts
I have intake, intercooler don't have a t2 turbo or manifold but I was going to. Put a different housing cover on
then you should be able to mod the turbo you have and get going then. Just decide on the wiring and buy the right computer for the wiring

1 - 6 of 6 Posts