Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought the turbo from this site a long time ago. Never installed since I bought it.

It's a Garrett GT3071R. .57 trim .63 A/R . Turbine housing is an ATP 5 bolt t3/t4 Ford style. 3" SV is by ATP as well. 3" V-Band SV setup and a 3" custom down pipe already tapped for o2 sensor and EGT gauge/wideband. Comes with SS oil and coolant lines that are new . I was told that this turbo had about 30 miles on it. To be sure, I had this turbo shipped to have somebody look at it. Cost me $100.00 total round trip shipping. He looked over turbo , spun it over. Checked out perfectly and was also noted that it had a really nice "whistle" while spinning.

This is a 2k setup. (Turbo alone is around 1,500)
Willing to sell for 1K OBO
May consider selling parts separately if worth it.

Any interest, just PM me.

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
re: Garrett GT3071R for sale. .57 Trim .63 A/R 3"SV

Might be intrested I'll pm you

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Need help. I see .63 in scripted in the port of the Turbine housing. Does this mean its a .63 A/R?
AND
Both the 3" swing valve and turbine housing says ATP. Are they a part of Garrett?

·
Super Moderator
11,684 Posts

compressor , center section are prob garrot with atp parts for the used application

when I buy my garrot gt turbo it to will probably have only a real garrot center section as I already have the turbine housing that's milled out to fit , the swingvalve (from member shadow) and an aftermarket compressor housing

I'd rather it not do shelf time in my inventory until it's actually time to use it as then I'll still have a new turbo with warrenty instead of something that's new but 2-3 years old and no warrenty

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

compressor , center section are prob garrot with atp parts for the used application

when I buy my garrot gt turbo it to will probably have only a real garrot center section as I already have the turbine housing that's milled out to fit , the swingvalve (from member shadow) and an aftermarket compressor housing

I'd rather it not do shelf time in my inventory until it's actually time to use it as then I'll still have a new turbo with warrenty instead of something that's new but 2-3 years old and no warrenty
Well understood. I looked up my turbine housing and it appears to be a 5 bolt t3/t4 Ford style . I need to rewrite my ad.
Can you change my title to .63? I have .43 written .
Thank you again Doc :smile2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts