Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a gas tank leak thats coming out of the Filler necks big rubber O ring thing.Its on my 1989 daytona shelby turbo II. If I fill the car up over a quarter of a tank and get on it Gas goes all over the road.I work at napa and can't find one and NO other auto parts stores have it nor can I even get a part#. Does anyone have a decent one just laying around? I have a few dodge parts if Someone would like to trade? My O ring is completely shot. If you guys can even get a part number I would appreciate it. Junkyards around here dont have one, hell they don't have many dodges! People want to keep their Dodges! :thumb: thanks guys for any help! It's my daily driver so I dont want to keep losing money lol.

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
i'll look i had this issue before on my shelby charger i'll look under it and see if i can find numbers lol took me 2 weeks to find it but that was 3 years ago so i cant for the life of me remember where i got it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I found one on a PT Cruiser that just happened to have the tank already removed and was sitting in the car. I assume it was the tank for the cruiser. Since the pipe appeared to be about the same diameter I looked at the grommet and it was the exact same thing including the molded in part number as my 87S. That is probably why they are still available from the dealer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.