Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gatlinburg, Tennessee, Smoky Mountains Cruise-In, May 16, 17, 18, 2003

Kick off Friday night cookout by the pool at the Open Hearth Hotel. Saturday hot breakfast buffet at the hotel followed by cruising the Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Community (this is an 8 mile loop of shops, studios, and galleries), or tour the shops and attractions in Gatlinburg then join up Saturday afternoon to visit the Smoky Mountain Winery for a complimentary tour and tasting of internationally award winning wines. Saturday night dinner is planned at the Old Heidelberg Restaurant with authentic German, Swiss, and American cuisine, live German entertainment, cocktails and dancing. Sunday morning breakfast and farewell is planned at the Log Cabin Pancake House which seemed to be a favorite last year. Make your reservations at the Open Hearth Hotel by calling 1-800-233-4663, and mention you are with the PT Cruiser Club Group. (This is the same hotel we used last year, just the name changed.) The room rates are $60 per night and this includes the hot breakfast buffet. The block of rooms will be held until April 16, 2003. If you intend on coming to the cookout on Friday night, the charge is $15 per person which will cover the food, tax and tip, and is payable no later than April 16, 2003. This is the only way that I can get an accurate head count to give the hotel. Please email me at [email protected] if you would like to join us!

Becky :)

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
TNredPT , it sounds wonderful, and I know how pretty it is down there. But I promised to go on a cruise to N. Carolina to Asheville.
Good luck and I know this will be a great cruiser event!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Becky, yes I plan on attending the Biltmore Event. Work is letting me off, unless something unforseen happens. It's so pretty there, I love Asheville but never got around to going to the Biltmore!! I', hoping it will be pretty in the spring....
It'll be great to meet you and rooster :)

·
Registered
11,518 Posts
wishin4pt said:
Aw, no, not again. I teach school and this is always the week of finals exams. No way I can get up there.
Looks like i wont be making it either, I have class. maybe another time.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a quick reminder, only one month left to get your reservations made at the hotel Open Hearth Hotel and be sure to tell them you're with the "PT Cruiser Club Group" to get the club rate. Also, if you are planning on attending the cookout by the pool on Friday night ($15 per person) I will need your money by April 16 so I can give the hotel a headcount of how many to cook for. Drop me an email [email protected] and I will send you the address where to send the check. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!

Becky :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts