Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm actually just looking for a speedometer as I broke the factory one when I pulled the cluster to install the gauges. If you've got the whole cluster for a van sitting around let me know. I'm not sure if any of the other speedometers will work but let me know what you've got.

Thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, there are a bunch of vans around in the junkyards but I never have time with school and work to get over there. It seems that every saturday morning I have off my other car is broken too so I can never make it over to any of them.

It's a 90 van. Stock one in it is an 85mph. The cluster is BARE, just a speedo fuel gauge, and some dummy lights.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Its a simple change over. Just remove your cluster, go find a gauge cluster with the tach & the 4 gauges, remove & plug it in to your van. Everything will work, as I did this to my '89 Turbo van back in 2003. I had the same dash as you have, that boring 85MPH unit & HONDA OWNER warning lights (idiot)

If you want I have a whole gauge unit here, all set to swap into your van. E-mail me for a great deal: [email protected]

·
Banned
1,695 Posts
i have a bunch of van clusters just an hour and a half from madison. $CHEAP$ to the right person.. priceless to internet dorks.... but if jeff has one, go his route first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts