Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 1 of 8 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mechanic is telling me I need a gear shift tube for my 1986 Dodge Shelby Charger. They don't make the part anymore. Any idea of where I could find this or have one cutom made. Reverse, first and second are all thrid gear.

Any other ideas? Maybe even a similiar car has the same part?

1 - 1 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.