Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see y'all talking about "genuine mo' parts" all the time, and it finally happens that I could really really use one, but I can't seem to find it.

There was a rubber 'T' thingie between my PCV valve, a spout from the valve cover, and a tube taking air from the airbox. It was really brittle and shattered into pieces in my hand. (I reconnected the PCV to the valve cover with a hose and plugged up the airbox. Eh...)

It has what I'm pretty sure is a mopar number on it: 4387568

I've googled until I'm blue in the face but I can't find a darn thing. Understand, I can't let it alone because I can't even find something like "Yes, that was a real mopar part, but it's no longer in production".

Where the heck do you guys get these parts? (Am I missing something?)
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.