Premium Member
5,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know your out there as i have seen them with my own eyes LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everybody.

I think this here is the right topic to introduce my daytona.

My car is the european (export version) of the dodge daytona iroc.
Seven preowner and over 271000 km on the odometer had left their traces on the car.

The clutch is worn out,lots of other spare parts i must put into the car,a decayed lacquer,rust at certain points,dents here and there,but i love this car.:D

Here are some pics of it:

Marc

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful daytona in a even more beautiful scenery, i hope one day i can get my daytona shipped over to deutschland and get some pics of it back home in dortmund and drive it down to the alps and get some mountain backdrops

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just found this here so I put my car here too:

This is a German GS Turbo 2 (stupid name, that is not a minivan here:), luckily it does not say anywhere as it is cleaned on the back.

I bought it a year ago, had the underside fixed, vac line and exhaust repaired and a lot of small things taken care off.

I believe I am the third owner and my Shelby is in good shape now.
Hope to keep it that way.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just found this here so I put my car here too:

This is a German GS Turbo 2 (stupid name, that is not a minivan here:), luckily it does not say anywhere as it is cleaned on the back.

I bought it a year ago, had the underside fixed, vac line and exhaust repaired and a lot of small things taken care off.

I believe I am the third owner and my Shelby is in good shape now.
Hope to keep it that way.
What is the red bull can?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I already posted my daytona's here. I'm looking for a German club or forum for our cars. I'm always looking for parts so any suggestions are welcome. Ich bin Ami aber sprech auch Deutsch. Ich wohne in der Frankfurt am Main Umgebung und möchte andere Dodge fans kennlernen. At the moment I am looking for an original set of Pumpers or Ninja rims for the summer. If any one has a set to sell in western Europe please let me know.

·
Registered
47 Posts
your current red one I was interested in also. Had seen it on mobile.de or autoscout some time ago :). How bad is the Rust? On mine It was too much to get TUV.

·
Registered
44 Posts
As far as I can tell not that bad. I haven't torn it down yet as it is my DD. There is a small spot on the edge of the hood ca 2 cm that is not exposed. Also on the rear wheel wells under the ground effects a bit. the inspection is good until March of next year, so I will probably try to get it taken care of in the summer. The previous owner had the under body sprayed with conservation gunk so I am hoping it is okay for the most part. The paint looks really good with the exception of the roof that is cracking in a few places.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,
Know this thread's old...but I'm in Germany near Ramstein, and recently found the most amazing 1989 Daytona TII. It was originally exported with one owner (Born 1935). The interior is almost new. The exterior has never seen salt, and it only has 75,000km's (45k miles). Truly amazing! It hasn't been driven since 2007. Last oil change was 10yrs ago...so it was the first thing I changed. Cranked immediately!
I'm not normally a Dodge guy, just couldn't pass up the clean Silver Dodge!

·
Registered
106 Posts
hi i live in norway. i have a dodge spirit 89 2.5 t1 all stock. at the moment im looking for driverside back door trim, in car ac controller unit and a spirit rt radiator and intercooler. does anyone i germany know about some of these parts? im driving through germany next weekend and can pick up parts then if anyone has them?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys,

as you see, I am new here. I am wondering if someone of you guys ever saw a Shelby Charger in Europe or even owns one?

Greetings 0:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts