Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
[X]treme Aggression
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in a previous thread i said i was getting a brindle pit/rott mix

but i think the owner backed out on the agreement we had so i looked for another dog, and this is what i found (vid)

its due to be put down in a couple weeks, so im picking it up

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
good luck with him. I still miss my Rott junga. She has been gone 11 years. We had a shepard a doberman and the rott all at the same time. We also had 5 cats people couldn't believe there were 5 cats in the house when they saw the dogs outside. All were you could say rescues.
Tim

·
Super Moderator
11,773 Posts
I say ya can't do better than a rescue dog that hasen't been screwed up in the head

if the dog is still normal they will soon learn how much better they have it now and will do or not do anything you ask of them

when I got my border collie I could soon tell she was used to being kicked it the but and told to f off + she stunk like heck so she had prob been left in a shed or garage
- she never wanted to hang out long in the garage with me

for the first month or so that I had her I'd get up , make my coffie and go into the living room .
I'd scoop her up and cuddle her for about half an hour - she'd have this big googlie eyed look and a big grimice like smile from ear to ear - she was never far from me for the almost 12 years we had together

her partner was a stray that happened by one day - he had been lost for 3-4 months but I could tell he came from a good home

he too was just happy to have a new place to call home -- and a girlfriend lol

·
[X]treme Aggression
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so a weird turn of events, the original dog i was gonna get, the rot / pit mix, im picking it up tomorrow and not getting the pure rott.

the lady with the mix pup called me back today finnaly lol

well, last night before my sleep study at the madison VA lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts