Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Actual Name: Mr. Morgan
Contact Information: [email protected]
Payment.: PayPal ONLY. Feels safe for both you and I.

Long time observer. First time poster. Sorry.

Leaving the turbododge world due to lack of interest in the project I was planning to start this year, and an increasing obsession with turbo Volvos. Just want this stuff gone so I can fund my 245ti project. All prices INCLUDE shipping to the 48, and are listed in American dollars.

*I have tried to be as thorough as possible. I'm not sure what else i can add, but please feel free to ask questions.*

Turbonetics Super 60 TurboCharger with .63 A/R Turbine Housing. Compressor wheel flows 35 lbs/min. Complete with Garrett wstegate, bracket, and TU oil/coolant lines. Brand new from TurbosUnleashed. No warranty. $800.00

TU 3" swing-valve, 3" downpipe, and bolt kit. Brand new from TurbosUnleashed. $210.00 SOLD

Wiseco .020 over 2.5L pistons. Brand new from TurbosUnleashed. $350.00 PENDING

Super 60 +40% Fuel Injectors. Flow 53 lbs/hr @ 56 psi or 45 lbs/hr @ 44 psi. Brand new. $150.00

4-Wire O2 Sensor. Brand new. $65.00 PENDING

eBay "XS Power" intercooler. Great for turbododge applications due to same-side inlet/outlet. Brand new. $95.00

2-piece intake manifold. Bought it locally at a pick-and-pull. Used, but not by me. Seems to be in good condition. $150.00 SOLD

Help me fund this: :D

· Registered
2,388 Posts
Ill take the swingvalve and down pipe. You have a pm. Guess im too late...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.